- 15 km from the city centre
- From there you can take the train to the Strasbourg main train station. Up to 4 trains an hour, it’s a 9 minutes trip.
Baden Airpark (FKB)
- 60 km from city centre
- As explained on this page on the airport site, you can reach Strasbourg by train.
Frankfurt Airport (FRA)
- big airport
- trains and buses take up to around 2 hours from Frankfurt Airport to Strasbourg
- may require a Schengen visa from a German embassy if first point of entry into the Schengen area
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
- big airports
- trains available from airports to Strasbourg
Strasbourg has good train connections to several European cities. You can check the exact time schedule by using the journey planner of SNCF.
To get to the venue from the main train station, take the tram C and get off at the Broglie tram station.
You can find more information about local transport at CTS’s site.
The organization team is happy to help attendees that need visas to enter France by sending invitation letters to GUADEC. Please note these letters are not strictly required and do NOT guarantee visa approval. They are only meant to help you prove the reasons you are travelling to France. Check our wiki for details.