GUADEC sponsorship offers a wide variety of benefits, and encourages sponsors to become more deeply involved in the community.
- Meet key contributors. It’s a unique opportunity to meet contributors, maintainers and users of one of the world’s leading Free and Open Source technology platforms.
- Influence future product direction. Sponsoring and attending GUADEC not only gives you advance information on the GNOME’s plans for the coming year, but provides you a voice in shaping those plans.
- Access technical talent. Experienced and capable software developers from around the globe attend GUADEC. Sponsorship allows you to meet individuals, consultancies, and potential business partners who can help you achieve your technical goals.
- Network with technology decision-makers and influencers. GUADEC attendees typically include individuals who are responsible for government purchasing, setting technical agendas at major corporations, determining academic work and research.
- Encourage technology adoption. GUADEC has been a site for product launches, and can be a great place to encourage software developers to use new technologies.
- Promote your company. Sponsorship provides you with promotion through visible advertising, technical presentations, and international press coverage.
- Contribute to the development of GNOME technologies. Supporting GUADEC helps support the development of new features and components, as the event hosts planning and coding sessions, as well as technology and interoperability meetings.
- Give back to free and open source software. You will be recognized not only as a sponsor of GUADEC, but also a supporter of free software, the GNOME project, and the ideals on which these are founded.
Please see the Sponsor Package section and Terms and Conditions for more details in the GUADEC 2014 Sponsor Brochure.
To contact the organization send email to email@example.com.